The PMCQ presents:
Is Digital and Social Media “the Fix” for your Marketing Mix?
The Evolution from Tactic to Strategy in the Canadian Pharmaceutical Industry.
The Pharmaceutical industry has witnessed a major shift in how it interacts with its customers following the recent evolutions in digital marketing. Marketers are increasingly tasked with integrating digital media into their marketing plans, showing ROI, and navigating their internal approval processes. Join our panel of digital experts for exciting idea sharing, intriguing discussion, and thought provoking answers to your questions surrounding the digital fix to your marketing mix.
By the end of this seminar participants will gain insights on how to:
- Integrate digital strategies in marketing plans and increase chances for digital success
- Engage with marketers and brand managers who have put forward successful digital and electronic tools in their marketing mix
- Show ROI on digital initiatives to secure internal buy-in for plans
- Innovate on how physicians and patients use digital landscape and social media
- Capitalize on existing consumers’ hunger for health information and how to utilize digital channels to reach and interact with physicians and patients
- Navigate this new territory’s regulatory, compliance, adverse events monitoring and other challenges
Brad Einarsen, MBA
Director of Digital Insight
“The New Normal: Social Media and Healthcare”
Marketing Media Solutions
“Marketing Media and your Brand's Recipe for Success”
Reviewer and Trainer
“PAAB’s 3 L’s of Social Marketing in Canada”